Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Motherhood is an experience that opens your eyes and your heart to exactly how magnificent and amazing the gift of life is.

It is a gift, that when I hold my children and breath them in, I am not just grateful for them, but thankful for all their tomorrows.
(Sheye Rosemeyer)


Happy Mother's Day to the woman who brought me into this amazing world. I love you, JoMama. Thanks for ALL that you do for us! Happy Mother's Day to the woman that I was fortunate to gain as a mother. Leslie Ann, you are wonderul to me. Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family who have shared with me in the journey of motherhood. Wishing all of you a great day ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Becky Jo! I am proud to have you as a daughter. You are a wonderful wife to my son and an amazing mother to my grandchildren!

Love, Leslie