Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Camp 08

WOW, there was a lot of excitement at our house this morning!!! My big boy could not wait to start summer camp today, especially since his friend was going this year. I even allowed him to pick out a new lunch box...something that I have dreaded and avoided before, because I dislike cartoon character items (shirts, hats, lunch boxes, backpacks, etc.). I did put my foot down and tell him absolutely no Spongebob. I am not a fan of Spongebob and think it is a horrible cartoon. So, Speed Racer it is! Anyway, I am sure the boys are having a great time at camp today!
I am so glad they are spending time together this summer. They play great together. Thursday, they start swim lessons, and music lessons together. HOW FUN!
Thanks Mel, for being the chauffer this summer! I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh they will have so much fun!
He looks so happy with his new
lunch box!!!

Grandma