Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation Day Four (Saturday)

What a great coincidence that we would run into one of GiGi's best friends from school. Lilly's family was vacationing at the same resort, so we hung out with them on the beach most of the day on Saturday. We had a lot of fun with them. Their two daughter's are the same age as our kids.

GiGi and Lilly

After being in the sun for too long, we went to visit my cousins who live in San Antonio. I am very close to my cousin, so it was nice to see her and her beautiful family. We miss them so much!
This is Alyse.
ISN'T SHE GORGEOUS???!!!!!
Shelbi was Greyson's first crush. Last summer when we visited, he had to buy her diamond earings to give her. He now refers to her as his ex-girlfriend, but he was really excited to see her.
GiGi is baby crazy. She was so happy to hold the sweet baby and feed him. I bet that one day she will make a great big sister.

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Your babies are sooo adorable. Looks like you had a blast. I wish we were there to share the fun. I love the beach!