Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SEVEN DAYS SOBER

Photobucket

I am feeling very proud of myself today. 7 days without caffiene is a big accomplishment for me. I am still getting the daily headaches from withdrawals, but hopefully by the end of the week, they will be completely gone. The cravings haven't gone away, and I still feel the urge to stop at 7-eleven for my morning Big Gulp, but it is getting easier day by day. This bad habit had gotten out of control over the past two-three years and I found myself drinking MANY cokes per day. I decided it was time to kick the habit. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Hang in there. Remember water is your friend.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best Bec,, you can do it, hugs, Trudy

Stacey said...

Been there done that! Lots of Water helps the headaches. I know I dropped five lbs after stopping the soda! Good luck girl!

morewineplease said...

HMMMMMMMMM... I find this very interesting!

Krouts Sprouts said...

wow really!!! well good for you!!! a small piece of advice, i foudn that drinking water or anything else through a straw helped. it made you drink more water that way! good luck!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the advice/tips, girlies! I am hoping it gets easier soon!

morewineplease said...

Are you going to be making a big announcement via blog post???
:)
:)

Krouts Sprouts said...

big announcemnt!!!!!!!!!!?????????

greygillfish said...

You girls are hilarious! Even if I was, I wouldn't tell you. LOL!

morewineplease said...

I think that answers our burning question!!! Now.. when will you fess up.. I know you like to wait a good trimester before you let us know!!!!!!!!!!!