Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall is COMING...

...and that means our mailbox is filled with fun and exciting packages. I love when the seasons begin to change and I get to clean out the closets and make room for new dresses, shoes, and boots. GiGi is so accustomed to receiving packages in the mail that she expects one to come everyday. When I pick her up from school, she always says, "I wonder if I have a package today." The designers have been busy creating beautiful items for the upcoming Holiday season, so that means new pictures and lots of fun! I will be posting a couple this week, so check back. I bet my mailman thinks I am crazy! :)


1 comment:

morewineplease said...

I am so ready for fall clothes! Cannot wait to see what Gigi has in store for us!
both your neices are the same way about the mail!