Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OCTOBER IS HERE

Have I told you that I LOVE HALLOWEEN??? I am sure you probably already guessed by seeing the posts of GiGi's Halloween attire that she will wear this month. I almost have the costumes completed for this year, but I am still waiting on a few items to arrive in the mail. I love when the kids' costumes coordinate, but it is getting harder and harder each year for them to agree on something. I know the time is coming when I won't get to coordinate the cotumes. :(


Halloween 2005
The BIG BAD WOLF and Little Red Riding Hood
GiGi - 9 Months

Halloween 2006 -
GTO INSISTED on being Spongebob, and I must say his costume was pretty cool!

I didn't really want GiGi to dress as Patrick like GTO wanted, so she was a pink Leopard in 2006.


HALLOWEEN 2007 - The Wizard of OZ

Thankfully, I have a very talented MOM who helps me create these fantastic costumes.

STAY TUNED to see this years coordinating costumes!

5 comments:

morewineplease said...

I love love love all of these costumes!!!!!! This year will be darling too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my how they have grown!!!

Grandma

Stacey said...

You always have such amazing costumes! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos…! All of these Halloween costumes are absolutely cute and fantastic.

Krouts Sprouts said...

can't wait to see this years!!! that is something i am looking foward to doing one day..coordinating outfits!