Sunday, November 23, 2008

3 Month Cuteness

I could have stayed all day long to take pictures of this beautiful baby boy. He was perfect for me during our photo shoot. We started out with a little Santa baby.

Flashing a big, gummy grin while his mommy was talking to him.
A sweet profile shot

Aren't these cheeks ADORABLE! I think he was trying to figure out who the very silly lady with the big black thing was.

One of my favorites
Teething, but still so happy.

And finally, one just for fun because it makes me giggle. I do love those little rolls down the side of his belly.

6 comments:

kjanedesigns said...

What a cutie! Great pics girl!

morewineplease said...

That is a beautiful baby!! Great shots lady!

Anonymous said...

Oh he si adorable!!! Can we have him?

Leslie

Krouts Sprouts said...

awesome photos! great job girlie!! oh i want to squeeze him, so cute! you know you'll have to be my personal photographer for next baby some day right? follow me around like the paparazzi!

Anonymous said...

Oh Bec, they are beautiful shots of a perfect little boy.You made my day with the love that shows thru his face.
Trudy

Brooklyn said...

Beautiful pictures of Will! I wish we lived closer so you could take pictures of Allison.