Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Fun...


  • Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, of course! I love wrapping Christmas presents.
  • Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I have never had a real tree.
  • When do you put up the tree? Black Friday or the weekend after Thanksgiving.
  • Do you like eggnog? I have never had the nerve to try it, but I don't think I would like it. It smells horrible.


  • Hardest person to buy for? In-Laws for sure!
  • Easiest person to buy for? This year has been easy to buy for the kids. They have both given us a list.
  • Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail – I love going to the mailbox to get the Christmas cards. It is so exciting. I look forward to it everyday.
  • Worst gift you ever received? A freeby clock from a bank was given to us by a family member. It even had the bank emblem on it and was in the "this is your free gift" box.

  • Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation - still makes me laugh after all these years.
  • Lights on the tree? Always clear lights on the tree. Clear lights make all my glass bulbs sparkle.
  • Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

  • Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel an hour to the in-laws for lunch on Christmas day.
  • Can you name all of Santa's 9 reindeer's? No, isn't that horrible. I bet GTO or GiGi could teach me.
  • Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, we have a big gold bow with ribbon streaming down the tree.
  • Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? This was a big argument between me and Hubby when we first got together. Growing up, I always opened presents on Christmas Eve night , but he always opened presents on Christmas morning. I told him he should try it my way if I tried it his, but he wouldn't even discuss it. He feels strong about his traditions! It bothered me the first couple of years, but now I like doing it Christmas morning.
  • Most annoying thing about this time of year? Every store is crowded and I hate that! I like shopping in peace and quiet.

  • Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold, Silver and Red

  • What do you want for Christmas this year? A healthy baby or two - I don't think Santa can grant that wish this close to Christmas. (no, I am not pregnant for all you people that would ask)

4 comments:

Krouts Sprouts said...

ok i LOVE doing theese things!!! really, if they are fowarded to me, i will fill them out! love them, isn't that silly!
we have a big gold bow with the ends streaming down our tree too!!! and of course clear lights! always! fun fun! think i may post this as well!

Krouts Sprouts said...

oh yeah, and a healthy baby would be a great gift from santa!! by saying 2 do you mean you want twins?? b/c seriously i say a little prayer for twins every day!!! haha :)

Anonymous said...

Nick and I got your christmas card yesterday. You always have the MOST creative card. I want my christmas cards to be just like yours when we have kids! Watching Christmas Vacation is a tradition for us we LOVE it. One more thing...you should try a real tree! Last year was Nick's first year for a real one and now that is all he wants =)

Anonymous said...

Oh that last comment was from Laura Blount..sorry I am not used to this blog stuff..heehee