Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rough Week

I have been away from posting lately....yes, because of the Christmas rush, but also because we have all passed around a nasty stomach virus. GiGi came down with it last Tuesday, GTO on Thursday, and just when I thought the grown-ups were in the clear, I got sick Sunday night. Now I hope and pray that hubby doesn't get it because it will affect our Christmas plans(and I will be putting a bicycle together by myself tomorrow night. DAD - be on stand-by). We spent the entire weekend having Christmas with Hubby's side of the family. I have lots to share, but these pictures will have to suffice for now. We are off to Christmas church service tonight which I am looking forward to, and then we will spend Christmas Eve with my side of the family. Hopefully, I will find some time to post again before Christmas Day.






Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

morewineplease said...

I am so sorry you got sick! Glad you are on the uphill now!
I'll miss seeing those faces Christmas Day!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better.......the pictures are great.....May you have a blessed holdiay......talk to you soon. toni

Yellow Beads said...

oh no, glad everyone is better, and hope you all can enjoy Christmas!!

HolyHotBank said...

it was great to see you guys at church tonight! jay really enjoyed sitting by gto and everything! hope to catch the same time again some weekend!

katy