Monday, February 2, 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you to everyone for all the sweet comments that you left on my post. I appreciated all of them. All of your names were put into GiGi's princess box...




And one name was randomly selected...(by GiGi of course)




And the winner is...







Doodlebelle - I hope this brightens your day. Please contact me through e-mail with your address and I will send you your prize. Thanks to everyone who participated in the GGF giveaway!
To ALL my readers: I believe everything happens for a reason. I had never heard of Doodlebelle when I started this giveaway, but briefly visited her site when she commented on my blog. When I set up this post after the drawing yesterday, I went to Doodlebelle's blog and it seems like she is having a rough time as her son is battling a brain tumor. Today, they are visiting Duke to find out if he needs to start chemo. Please, please visit her site to let her know you are thinking about her. I think words of encouragement/prayer from all of you would help.

7 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

congrats Doodlebelle!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Doodlebelle and prayers are headed your way. And Becky....if Gigi wasn't the give away, I didn't want to win anyway.....Thanks for all you do to keep me smiling...I have never met you but feel like we are buds...toni

Krouts Sprouts said...

yes, congrats to doodlebelle!!! i am praying for you and the family now and will be checking out your blog! i hope the little gift brightens your day too! although i am definetly bumbed and have been checking all afternoon yesterday and today waiting for the winner!!!

kjanedesigns said...

How wonderful that Gigi's little loving hands picked out Doodlebelle's name. Sounds like it went to the perfect person! Congrats!

morewineplease said...

Do we get to know what the Prize was?
YAY DOODLEBELLE!

doodlebelle said...

Wow! I can't believe I won. I don't actually ever win anything. This was the perfect end to the day. After traveling to all the Drs. appointments, how nice to get home, relax, try to catch up on my blogs, and see this! Yay! Thank-you.

doodlebelle said...

Alos, thanks for such a kind post. You are awesome. Also the sweet commenters. AwwwwShucks.