Monday, May 11, 2009

The Expressions of Miss Gracie...4 Month Pictures

The rain finally broke enough last week for me to get a few minutes outside with Gracie. I can't believe she is already four months old. We had fun seeing all of her expressions, and GiGi was a big help getting all these cute faces out of her. At four months old, she can now laugh...
Look mischievous...
Use her big brown eyes to get what she wants....

And look as sweet as pie...

I can't wait to see what she will have in store for me at 5 months. We love this sweet girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last two. B&W or color, either way she is so cute.
Jomama

Anonymous said...

another reason for me to smile today.....thanks Bec!!!

Sammi said...

Great pics~
I think that we need to get Tabor & Gracie together for a shoot. They would be lots of fun.


My back is better, that happened 2 weeks ago. I am working on some pics I took the other day of Tabor. I will get them up soon. Call me sometime and we will get together!

Sammi

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

What personality she has, you captured it well. Again, tks for sharing her with us all.
Trudy

Anonymous said...

i think she's pretty darn cute and you do a lovely job! Thanks aunt becky :0