Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Baby in a Basket

I have said it before, but I will say it again. I have really loved blogging over the past year. I have read some amazing stories, and met so many wonderful people. The blog world has turned into a great network of friends and resources. While most of my photography sessions (especially the babies) have come to me through referrals, this family found me on the internet through this blog which I think is pretty incredible. I believe she was searching, Oklahoma City kids pictures and came across ME. So without further ado, meet Baby B who is 4 months old and already a charmer!
I believe his mom told me that this outfit belonged to Baby B's grandmother. I love when families incorporate sentimental items into their shoots.

Who says baby boys can't accessorize? A pair of funky baby legs, and a choppers beanie, and he is ready to rock it!

Thank you Rachel for finding me over the internet. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a sweetie.......even though I love to see your work of other babies.......my favorite pictures are the ones of your babies........Just working, listenign to your music...thanks for that also.......toni

Anonymous said...

He is darling! Wonderful pcitures!

Leslie

Coco said...

That blue outfit is to die for, how beautiful.

And guess who has a Gigi ruffle dress heading her way?????