Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Color Splash

I don't typically shoot in urban settings. I tend to thrive off of sunlight and natural settings when it comes to my photography sessions. I love that nature surrounds me with an ever changing backdrop throughout the year, but sometimes I feel like I need to push myself out of my comfort zone and challenge myself away from my typical surroundings, so I did just that. A few weeks ago, one of my fellow photography friends and I loaded up our kids and traveled downtown to try out a few urban shots, and this is the result....





















6 comments:

I heart said...

Um, I think you need to be traveling to that location much more often!! So much COLOR!

Trudy said...

Love them all Bec, fantastic job, as normal. Tks for sharing.

Susan said...

Gorgeous!!!

Stacey said...

So great!!!!! I love these!

Lana said...

Those are great pics!

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

I love them! They are adorable!