Friday, March 21, 2008

My wonderful day with Greyson...

Since it was spring break this week, Greyson spent Monday thru Thursday at the lake with JoJo. I can't believe I let him go, but he had a great time. I missed him so much! I decided to take today off to spend a little much needed time with him. I really enjoyed one on one time with him, and I think he was happy that he didn't have to share me with sister.
Our first stop was a race to the light house. He beat me. :)

Next, we went to Toys R Us to spend a gift card that he received for a Christmas present. Yes, I know that was three months ago. LOL! (Thanks Miss Sammie for the G/C.)

Out of everything in the store, he picked a 3D space projector. I am amazed that he can name almost every one of the slides (he didn't know the comets yet). He even knew ones that I didn't. Anyway, I was very happy that he picked an educational toy instead of junk that would sit in his closet. Thanks for the science lesson, Greyson. :)

No comments: