Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Father's Day

From the moment I saw you first look at your son, I knew that your world had changed forever. I knew that I not only married a wonderful man, but I realized, from that instant, that I married a man who would be the BEST Daddy. Happy Father's Day from the three of us! We love you!


One of the most precious gifts
From Heaven above
Is the gift of a daughter
For a Daddy to love.

To our Dads, Papas, Grandpas, PeePaws: We love you and miss you. Hope you have a Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby (and babies) I love you too!

Daddy

kjanedesigns said...

ooooh I love it!! especially the fishing one and gigi's hands on the window! Happy Father's Day to Doug... hope you guys have a great time in San Antonio.

Anonymous said...

you are so talented! i love the ideas you come up with. what a neat memory for Doug! happy fathers day and have a fun trip!!

Cinda

morewineplease said...

Way to go Becky Jo!
And Happy Father's day BUBBA!!
LOVE YOU ALL!

Anonymous said...

Oh you have brought tears to my eyes! He is a wonderful daddy and a great son! I have loved watching him grow up to be the great man he is today my little boy!

Love, Mom

Whitley Photography said...

you are so talented. you inspire me with your photography. thank you also for commenting on my photos. i will have to post more soon. you have a beautiful family.

thanks
jennifer
whitley photography