Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vacation Day One (Wednesday)

How time flies when you are having fun! We are home, and I feel like we just left. We had a great time. I don't think there could have been a better vacation for us. I will be adding posts throughout the week. I thought it would be easier to post each vacation day on a separate post.
We arrived to San Antonio around 1:00 on Wednesday. On our way there, we had to stop at the Natrual Bridge Caverns to take pictures on the dinosaurs. It has become a funny tradition. I was planning on posting the silly pictures that Doug and I took of ourselves in 1999 when we were there last, but I didn't get them scanned into the computer. 1999 was before I was owned a digital camera. LOL! After the photos, we arrived at our hotel, and of course the kids wanted to swim.



No comments: