Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation Day Two (Thursday)

Today was the day that the kids were looking forward to the most. I took my son to Sea World last year, and he was excited to go back, but GiGi had not been, so it was awesome to see the excitement and joy that she experienced. It was incredible to see both of their faces light up when Shamu jumped out of the water for the first time.
Note to self: When traveling to an amusement park with small children, PURCHASE the two day pass! 8 1/2 hours of Sea World in one day is too long.

2 comments:

morewineplease said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Cannot wait to hear more and see more!

Lisa C Photography said...

Thanks for the comment! Your children are BEAUTIFUL! They both have really pretty eyes. I scrolled through your blog and looked at all your pics. You've taken some great photos. Your little girl loves the camera! And the camera loves her! I ADORE the picture of them as Dorothy and the Tin Man. That is so cute! Anyway, I'll add you to my blog list. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

-Lisa