Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy-Go-Lucky Girl

These pictures were taken a few hours after the ones in the last post. See how she sets the mood of the shoot. I love both sets of pics, but they are totally different due to GiGi and her constantly changing attitude.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two amazing outfits are from the fall collection of TJ Designs. I have worked with the designer for the past year and she is awesome. If anyone wants more details, please let me know. Just shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a doll baby!

Grandma K

morewineplease said...

I may have to borrow this child while the DQ is out of town!

Anonymous said...

She's precious! And I love, love, love that outfit! Does the designer have a website?

Constance

Krouts Sprouts said...

LOVE LOVE the photos! your children are so absolutly photgenic! can't wait to have a girlie so you can tell me where you shop!

Stacey said...

Super cute Becky! Love the outfits!

kjanedesigns said...

I've been meaning to leave a comment all week.... I want to know how to contact TJ Designs!!! Will you email me their info??
Great pics as always! :)
Gracias! Kendra