Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Eight years ago today, I married a wonderful guy.
Photobucket
We spent a nice weekend in Dallas at the Gaylord Texan. It was a fun resort with lots to do. I would highly recommend it to anyone heading South for a weekend away. I told hubby that tonight instead of going out to dinner, I would like to stay home to watch Shawn Johnson compete in the team finals. Hopefully, the girls team will kick some China booty! :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

kjanedesigns said...

Happy Anniversary! 8 years is great, congrats! That hotel looks AMAZING... hope you guys had a fabulous time!!!!

greygillfish said...

Thanks KJ!

morewineplease said...

AWWWW! Happy Anniversary to 2 of my favorite peeps!

Anonymous said...

awww shucks ;)

Love ya bumper!

Hubby!

Krouts Sprouts said...

awww well CONGRATS on 8 years to you both!!! you both are amazing people and your love shows!