Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The baby is...

Photobucket

I am so excited for Mel. She already has two adorable boys and this will be her last child, so I am glad she will be able to buy pink bows, and beautfiful dresses. I am going to have to give her a lesson on shopping for girls clothes.

Melissa and I have grown up together since 6th grade, and our lives have followed a very similar path. It has been so rewarding sharing in life's journeys with a best friend. We got married 5 weeks apart so we had a wonderful time planning our weddings together. Our first born sons were born two months apart and are the best of friends. Next came our second pregnancies one month apart which both of us were a little surprised about at the time. It was so rewarding to have someone to share the same moments of life that you are experiencing. While I am THRILLED for Melissa in this next chapter in her life...I do feel a little left behind. I can't imagine being pregnant without her. I do hope that I am blessed with another baby, but who will be there to share it with???? Any volunteers???

I can't wait to meet Gracie Rae. I am sure this blog will be filled with many pictures when she makes her debut. Congrats Mel!

2 comments:

morewineplease said...

That is so awesome! I am so happy for them. We know she will be so beautiful like her mama!

Krouts Sprouts said...

wonderful picture! how special to have shared so much with such a close friend! how fun to now get to shop for PINK!