Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I got out of bed for this??? Are you kidding me???

Preface: Once I am already in bed and comfy, I hate getting back up. When the kids were babies, hubby would get up and make a bottle and I would stay awake in bed to feed them. Hubby has the gift of falling asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. If I get up, it takes me about an hour to go back to sleep. As long as I can stay in bed, it doesn't take me long though.


Last night after I was already in bed, GiGi started yelling for me. I was thinking what could she possibly need? Do I really have to get up??? We had already been through the bed time ritual. We brushed teeth, went potty, got a drink, turned the night light on, talked about the next day, and received lots of kisses from Mommy and Daddy...what else could it be? I walk into her room and turn on the light...she looks up at me with her big blue eyes and says in the sweetest voice, "Mommy, (pause) I have a booger on my thumb." Oh, the joys of motherhood.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Krouts Sprouts said...

hahaha..hahah..ok i'm cracking up!! that's too much!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this!!!!

Grandma

morewineplease said...

NICE!!!
If you have a purifier in your room, and turn off those monitors.. you will sleep right through it :)