Monday, August 4, 2008

YOU at SIX

Photobucket



  1. In two weeks, you will start first grade.

  2. You haven't lost a tooth yet, but have one loose one.

  3. Pizza is your favorite food.

  4. You love learning and especially love science and space.

  5. You love robots...WALL-E and Life as a Teenage Robot.

  6. You love music.

  7. You love to dance.

  8. You love playing games.

  9. You are VERY competitive.

  10. You are the sweetest boy!

You bring so much happiness to my life. Your sweet, kind spirit makes me smile everyday! I am so proud of you. I love you, my sweet boy! Happy 6th birthday!!!

4 comments:

morewineplease said...

Happy BDAY! GTO!! Sorry we missed him this weekend, the pix look awesome!

Krouts Sprouts said...

yes yes HAPPY BDAY!!! such a handsome 6 year old! what a wonderful tribute to your little man!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday GTO! Hope you had a great day with Mom and Dad.

Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th birthday GTO, I think you know how blessed you are to have the family you have. Know you had a great day with Dad and Mom .Love the pic's.
Trudy