Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Feeling a little grey...

We had a cool front come through last night which must have brought some nasty allergins. I am feeling like I could scratch my eyes out and I have sneezed a zillion times this morning. It is not turning out to be a very productive day at work.
Photobucket
On another note, I must have been feeling like eating some warm weather food, because I mixed up my two favorite dishes and put them in the fridge last night. When we get home tonight and tomorrow night, they will be ready to throw in the oven and dinner will be served. That makes me happy!

4 comments:

Krouts Sprouts said...

what a sweet look!
oh yes...allergies are definetly around! sorry you feel yucky!
chug the vitamin C before friday girl :)
yummy...what you got cooking? i need ideas!

morewineplease said...

Wait.. when did you start cooking?
LOL!

kjanedesigns said...

love this pic... especially what you did with the coloring!

Kristine said...

This photo is amazing, I love it.