Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anyone else tired?

It's been a long and very busy weekend. There are a couple of tired kids in this household AND A TIRED MOMMY. Friday night we had date night with the kids. I took GTO to dinner with a friend of his, and Hubby took Miss GiGi to dinner at her favorite pink castle and out for ice cream sundaes. On Saturday, I hosted a baby shower, and then Saturday evening, Hubby and I had a couple's shower/party to attend. The kids stayed with Grandma and Grandpa (Thank you M-I-L!), so we traveled to pick them up on Sunday and spent a few hours enjoying the nice day outside. GTO (finally) learned to ride a bike in the grass which was exciting. Now, it is time for reading and bed which is already calling my name. :)

1 comment:

morewineplease said...

its sounds tiring, BUT VERY FUN! Way to go GTO on the Bike!