Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Announcement

We are iced in at home. The kids have been out of school for two days, and I have cabin fever. Yesterday, I finally had to break away from playing Wii with the kids and do something creative which involved creating Gracie's birth announcement (with Hubby's help). I don't enjoy making cards. I usually leave that to MWP, or KJ. They enjoy doing it and are GREAT at it! I am not a wizard at photoshop like I would like to be, but HUBBY sure is. We usually don't work very good together on projects, because I am a CONTROL FREAK, (yes, I admitted it.) but yesterday we worked really great together and came up with this...

(Back of card)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, I'm been out of the office and just caught up on your latest.....what a great job!!!! I would hire you to go weekly/monthy shots of my gradbabies....come on over. You do just great work.

Anonymous said...

Perfection Bec, and you had a perfect little sweetie to photograph, Bless you both and the parents who created Gracie. Tks for sharing with us all.
Blessings, Trudy

Coco said...

I love it. Those pictures are perfection.

morewineplease said...

AWESOME!! You guys did great!
I have to tell, I first saw the title "Baby Announcement" and almost cried... I though you were making an announcement :(

Becky said...

Those are adorable announcements. I would like to know much, much more about PS. I know so little ab out it, but I know it is a awesome tool.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Great Job!
She is just precious!

Leslie

Kristine said...

The card is wonderful and I so love the photo of the back of the diaper. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm with MWP, when I saw the title I was thinking YOU were making a baby announcement!

Laura

kjanedesigns said...

Uh oh......... this is really really really cute!!! Girl, you're not going to need me any more with fantastic designs like this!!

Krouts Sprouts said...

like MWP i too thought "this is it!!! she is making an announcement about her!!!" DANG! i was all pumped :)
well the design is so so cute!!! you and hubby work very well together! it turned out so great! you are right though, he is a design genious! i learned much from him back at GELB! LOVE it! great work!!!

doodlebelle said...

This is incredible! What an amazing job.