Monday, January 26, 2009

Oklahoma City Newborn Photographer

Yes, that's right. I am advertising myself in my title, because I just found my dream job. I photographed Baby Gracie for her newborn shoot and had so much fun! As my talented photographer SIL, MWP, put it this morning in her post, I go a little "gaa gaa" over babies, so this is the perfect job for me! (Thanks Shan). I may just resign from my current job this week if I get some more business. LOL!

There are a lot of photos below, because I had trouble narrowing it down. We had so much fun dressing Gracie up in all her accessories. She is 9 days old. Isn't she precious???

Don't you want to kiss all over these sweet cheeks?


Does she look like Aunt Jemima?


When I found out Mel was pregnant, I purchased this gown...hoping she would have a girl we could dress up. I am glad she got to use it.

I know how fast time flies with little ones. I know before long, little Gracie's baby booty will be crawling away from my camera. I still have a few more photo sessions before that happens. Until next time Baby Gracie.

7 comments:

Krouts Sprouts said...

oh you are one talented lady! and this is one BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!! i love the photos! LOVE the clothes. baby lips are my favorite and she is just adorable! GREAT photos girl! if i could have a million babies so you could photograph them all and quit your day job i would do it!
i'm like you, i go gaga over a little one! QUIT posting these though...i'm getting baby fever like a mad woman :)

morewineplease said...

Becky, they are AMAZING! You did so good! Tell Mel she is just beautiful!!!!!!

Coco said...

Those are perfection. Baby Gracie looks like a baby doll!!

You are so talented.

Brooklyn said...

Words can't describe how amazing those photos are. When are you coming to Austin for a photo shoot with Allison! :)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! She is beutiful.
Yes I do wan to kiss those cheeks!

Leslie

Life in the Unexpected Lane said...

I want you to take pics of Graham whenever he is born! I am a picture freak and I know I want tons of pics and I love your work! And yes the doctors are thinking he will be earlier than we thought!

kjanedesigns said...

I love them all... every one of them! If I can convince H.O.T.Y. to have another baby, you have to promise to do mine!