Sunday, January 25, 2009

BREAKING NEWS...

THE TOOTH FAIRY IS GOING BROKE!
GTO is getting rich this week. I think he is going to lose all his teeth at once. By the way, is there an actual story about the tooth fairy? GTO keeps asking questions..."How big is the tooth fairy? Is it a girl? What does she do with the teeth? Where does she live?" So, why isn't there a universal story about the tooth fairly like Santa? Am I missing out on something?
So here is my story...The tooth fairy is a very tiny beautiful fairy from tooth fairy land. She flies into your room to leave money under your pillow. She is so small that you don't even feel her when she is collecting your tooth. The tooth fairy collects all the kid's teeth to build onto her beautiful mansion which is built from teeth of course. Everything in the mansion is made from teeth. (A toilet from enamel intead of porcelain doesn't sound so bad does it? LOL!) She leaves $2 for your first tooth, and $1 for each additional tooth.
So that is my story and I am sticking to it. Hopefully, GTO won't discuss this with any of his friends, because I doubt anyone else believes this far fetched story. And I am hoping he doesn't talk to any of those kids who get $5-$20 from the tooth fairy. He will feel so cheated. Seriously, why does anyone do that?

6 comments:

morewineplease said...

Oh there has to be a story out there!! But I sure like yours!

Anonymous said...

I love your story! I will have to pass this around my office! Such a big boy! No corn on the cobb for him!

Love, Grandma

Coco said...

Your story sounds like what I had imagined. Except the mansion made of teeth. ha!

And the kids getting $20 for a tooth? You're kidding right?

Krouts Sprouts said...

love the story! i'll have to remember that so i can use it one day! someone out there should write a book about this, i'll research-there just has to be something right!
seriously??? $20 for a tooth!!! rediculous people~

Becky said...

Our tooth fairy is pretty cheap too. She only leave change though and the amount is random. I hope our kids never exchange stories with their friends either. hehehe

Stacey said...

You got the mansion of teeth right! At least that is what I have heard. Check out Robert Munsch's tooth fairy book. It is really funny and about a motorcycle driving toothfairy. Great story. Keep the creative juices flowing!