Friday, January 16, 2009

WARNING: DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVE BABY FEVER

I spent 7 hours at the hospital yesterday with these two couples, and now can officially say I HAVE BABY FEVER in a bad way!

This beautiful couple welcomed their first born, a son, weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz.
Funny story: She was in active labor when they arrived to the hospital. Hubby let her out at the front to go up and check in while he parked the car and brought in their bags. Labor and delivery is on the 6th floor, but her elevator became stuck between the 3rd and 4th floors. She was all by herself and had to push the alarm button. By the time Hubby arrived which was about 10-15 minutes later, the security guards and maintenance workers were prying her elevator door open. They had to physically hoist her out of the elevator. A story they will someday share with their little guy.
Isn't he adorable! His name is Luke Anthony. I think he looks just like his Daddy.

Matt and Mel welcomed their third child, a girl, named Gracie Rae.
I was so happy to be at the hospital when this precious baby girl arrived.
Gracie Rae weighed 8lbs 7 oz and has the cutest chubby cheeks. I kissed them many times.
And now I NEED one of my own!

9 comments:

Angela said...

Oh man, the first story would scare the heck out of me, but glad they got her out okay and she and the baby made it to a delivery room. Both babies are PRECIOUS!! Gracie really makes me want a girl next time. Beautiful pictures. We need to get together next month for Will's 6 month photos.

Angela said...

Oh man, the first story would scare the heck out of me, but glad they got her out okay and she and the baby made it to a delivery room. Both babies are PRECIOUS!! Gracie really makes me want a girl next time. Beautiful pictures. We need to get together next month for Will's 6 month photos.

Angela said...

Sorry, I clicked post 2 times!!!!

Coco said...

Oh I just felt my uterus contract looking at these dumplings!! What beautiful pictures and what beautiful names.

I am on the fence about having another. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Becky......great pictures and congrats to both families...I'm sure you will be blessed with anther baby .....you are such a good mom.......

morewineplease said...

AHHH!! I almost in tears! They are so sweet! Please tell Melissa that she is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Great shots.... and no, this does NOT give me fever :)

Krouts Sprouts said...

OK sister..i ignored your disclaimer...and i have got baby fever like CRAZY now!! what cuties!!! fabulous pictures! what great looking babies and mommas!
yes yes yes...get preggo!! lets have babies!!!

Stacey said...

OOHHH!! You need another baby. Love the pics!

Yellow Beads said...

oh man, I WANT another baby, but hubby does not. :(