Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Invasion

Have I told you that the aliens have captured GTO??? This obsession of his gets deeper and deeper everyday. The other night we were doing math homework and he was turning his numbers into aliens. I am ready for this obsession to dwindle down a bit, but IT DOES make him happy, so I guess that is what really matters.

Sometimes, GTO goes to work with me if he is out of school. On our way to work, we pass this old building with graffiti down the sides. He has been asking to stop there for a while, but we haven't had time, because Mommy can't seem to get to work on time...EVER! A couple of weeks ago, I DRAGGED him away from his Wii alien game to run errands with me. I told him we could go take alien pictures and that sealed the deal for him. Unfortunately, the sun was on the wrong side of the building so the alien shots didn't turn out very good, but BOY WAS HE EXCITED!


We moved to the other side of the building to take a few "COOL" pictures.
"Hey Mom look! I am running through a cartoon."
I love GTO's personality. His broad imagination can take him anywhere.
We had so much fun together this day. I know I always say he is my sweet boy, but he really is the kindest, most precious, sweet-tempered boy...even if he would like to live on another planet.

6 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

man oh man, what a fun little guy!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I love this boy!

Grandma

morewineplease said...

AHHH!!! He really got into it didn't he! Too cute, he is so handsome, on earth or mars!

Stacey said...

He such a handsome boy! What a great mom to go along with his alien obsession!

Krouts Sprouts said...

awwwwwwww i love him! that's so cute! he did get really into it, i love that he has somethign that is "him" and that you think it's just great too!! what a fabulous mom! FUN day with your boy!!

Becky said...

This wall is amazing and so are the pictures. Please email me and let me know where this wall is. Quinn loves grafitti and would love to see this in person.