Thursday, February 12, 2009

I LOVE THIS BOY...

One, because I get to stare at those irresistible chubby cheeks on my computer screen while I am editing pictures from his shoot. Those cheeks make it so much more pleasant for me. Second, because his mom is so kind and sweet. You can tell that Will is the center of her universe and she is a great first time mom who is always so calm and collected even for picture time. Third, because his name is Will and I am a huge GoodWill Hunting fan and have always had a huge crush on Matt Damon. :)


Will's daddy is an avid hunter so we had to incorporate some camo.
I love taking pics of babies who can sit up, but are not yet crawling. It makes it so much easier.

He looks so sweet and innocent.

Get ready Ang, your life is about to change. This big boy is about ready to take off!
The next two pictures are my favorites from the shoot. I love how we worked the red into the pictures for a few Valentine shots.
I do not use black backdrops or any backdrops for that matter. These shots were straight off the camera with natural indoor light.
First, thanks to KJ for the kissy idea. Second, I had never met Will's dad until he walked out to see us doing this to his baby boy. I should have turned the camera on him to catch his shocked expression. It was hysterical. I don't know if he will ever let me come back...LOL!
Simply adorable! Thanks Ang for inviting me over again. I had a wonderful time.

10 comments:

Coco said...

I love the kisses! I am going to copy that idea for my kiddos. Of course they will look terrible compared to yours but great idea!

Kristine said...

OMG look at those chubby cheeks! He is adorable and as usual you captured that wonderfully. Love the kisses idea.

Angela said...

Becky, thank you so much for you sweet sweet comments about my preciuos baby boy. I love working with you; it's been such a joy. I'm looking forward to many more photo shoots and fun afternoons capturing Mr. Will and his amazing expresssions! Thanks again.

Krouts Sprouts said...

oh Bec i want to squeeze this boy!!! he's so cute! you take amazing baby photos! i can't wait to have another chubby monkey for you to shoot!
soon as it warms up enough and stays warm lets schedule some spring photos!!

kjanedesigns said...

That boy is absolutely adorable! H.O.T.Y. has a bone to pick with you though about posting all this baby pics... it's driving mama gaga!
That's the second shout-out I've received for the kissy pics! So glad lots of babies are getting big smooches this year from my idea!

Anonymous said...

Becky.......great pictures and what a cutie Will is. You did a great job as usaual........Happy Valentine's Day to you......as I will soon be out of here.......toni

Our Crazy life said...

He is sweet!! I tried the kisses thing once but it did not turn out well! Maybe I will try again. What is the red thing you are using?? Love the 6th one, the look on his face is PRECIOUS!!! Good job, you are great at the indoor lighting!! I have a hard time with that, I need to take a course from you !! Call Sammi and lets plan a date for Tabor's 2 month pics..

Stacey said...

Awesome pics Becky! Love the kisses and his sweet cheeks! You need one!

Becky said...

He is so dang adorable. I love the pictures with the kisses!!

doodlebelle said...

I LOVE these! The kissy idea is SO cute! I also love the name Will. And Matt Damon.