Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4 Month Cuteness

Meet "Little Bit" as her mom calls her. Isn't she stunning.??!! She has the most incredible sparkling blue eyes and a head full of dark hair.

She was so much fun to accessorize and photograph.
I love that at 4 months, you can really capture a baby's personality. Little Bit had so much personality in her photos.

I am still not sold on black and white, but I thought this one was cute with her dark contrasting hair.

Look at those beautiful long eyelashes...
And those cute little chubby wrists.

And I had to post this one because it makes me giggle every time I see it!
Thank you Jan for allowing me to capture pictures of your darling baby girl. I look forward to seeing her through my camera lens in the future.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll.......although her eyes are beautiful......Gigi still has my heart. Great pictures as always....toni

Coco said...

I am telling you, you are by far the best baby photographer I have ever seen.

Want to come to Texas and photograph my two??? They aren't babies but they sure are cute!!!

kjanedesigns said...

Oh my... these pictures are amazing! If nothing else, your pictures are gonna make me want to have another baby!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lisa

Our Crazy life said...

That baby is BEAUTIFUL!! And so are the pictures.. Maybe we can hook her up with my youngest son, they are both chubby and blue eyed!!! So makes me want to have another baby GIRL!! I love my boys but I would defiantly take a sweet baby girl to accessorize!!

morewineplease said...

she is beautiful!!! You did an amazing job... that 2nd one is my fav!!

doodlebelle said...

What a gorgeous girl! Great job.