Friday, April 3, 2009

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS...

Don't you wish you knew what your kids were thinking at every second...what kinds of things throw them into deep thought??? This time I knew what GiGi was contemplating and it was so cute to watch her put her brave face on. She is a little scared of heights, and also scared to walk across narrow things that are off the ground. She is not one of those kids that sees a brick retaining wall and jumps right up there to walk across it. So when we came to this....

I knew she was thinking, "I really want to do this by myself, but it looks so scary."

Once she made up her mind that she could do it...

She flew right over it, and she was off!
I am curious about how she will handle the balance beam at gymnastics next year. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Gigi.....what a sweetie...great shots Becky....and I would love to know what is going on in her head. The outfit is so sweet! toni

Krouts Sprouts said...

oh that's precious! the expressions on her face are priceless! you captured them well my dear :)