Thursday, April 23, 2009

Little G

I met this newborn baby for the first time last weekend. I was so happy to see him and his mom, and to capture some of his first pictures. His mom used to be one of GiGi's favorite teachers at school, but she got married and moved away. We were so sad when she had to move, but we are so happy to hear about her new life as a Mommy. I know she will be a great one!

This beautiful blue eyed boy was almost three weeks old at our shoot, and he was the perfect baby.






I love baby yawns.

I adore this picture of him and his beautiful mom...even more so since his little fingers are laying nice and flat. :)
Congrats Amber and Rustin on the new addition to your family! He is beautiful! I hope to see the three of you again very soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is cute! Great pics .

Leslie

morewineplease said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Life in the Unexpected Lane said...

Thank you again so much for taking Graham's pictures! I think they are so good and I am looking forward to the next time we get to take more pics!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie.......great job with the pictures...I love all the hair!! toni....just listening to your music while I work today...thanks for the entertainment!!

Coco said...

Oh that yawn picture is too precious!

You will take pictures of my kids one day!!! I will find a way!