Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Monday...

The week just started and it is already proving to be a tough week. GiGi woke up sick, I have three photo shoots that need to be rescheduled due to all the rain last week, and we have a dance party, recital practice, and piano practice to attend on top of working a full time job which seems impossible to miss lately, and trying to get our house organized so that packing for a move will be easier in a few weeks. I am not one who stresses easily, but these past few weeks are proving me wrong. I do like a good challenge. WISH ME LUCK this week.

4 comments:

morewineplease said...

Sorry your stressing sister.. it will get better. This weather is affecting everything!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your not having a good day....but he picuture of my buddy is so sweet.......where are you moving too??? Tomorrow will be better.....toni

Becky said...

Where are you guys moving to???

Kristine said...

Sounds like you have a ton of stuff going on. Those weeks can be a bear but oh how nice when it gets back to normal.