Thursday, October 15, 2009

FALL FAMILY PICTURES

Have you booked your family's fall pictures or Christmas pictures yet? If you haven't done so, schedule now. Photographers across the nation are getting booked up through the holidays as this is their busiest time of the year. Schedule a date, discuss location with your local photographer, and then plan outfits etc. (wardrobe options post to follow).

A few weeks ago, I ventured out with these three G's for some fall photos. Their Grandmas were requesting some updated photos so we did a quick shoot and it went really well. Three kids looking in the same direction and all smiling = success. Hopefully, I will be this lucky when taking their Christmas pictures. :)







And I couldn't post without including a cute little pumpkin head. LOVE HER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these are the cutest kids you've ever taken pictures of! :)

Kristine said...

Great shots as usual! I love the fifth one, with the younger boy leaning on the fence. Everytime I see your stuff I want to run out with my boys and take tons of pics. I need to start reading you blog on Saturday mornings:-)