Friday, October 30, 2009

I think I have gone...

...CRAZY in my old age. I was feeling guilty because we moved to our new house the week of GTO's birthday, so he never had an official birthday party. So what do I do??? I decide to have a Halloween carnival at our house with 30+ kids from GTO's 2nd grade. So if you don't hear from me next week, you can check the local psych wards. :)

It should be a lot of fun. Thankfully, the weather cooperated so we will be playing lots of exciting carnival games outside. The kids will win tickets and then be able to shop for prizes at the end of the party.

I am sure I will post all about it next week. Please wish me luck, or should I say sanity? :)

I hope everyone has a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

12 comments:

I heart said...

Um, yes, you are absolutely insane! LOL I bet it's going to be such a fun birthday party though. Thank goodness the weather is cooperating! Have fun GTO!

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys will have so much fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

Leslie

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness! you may be certifiable but to GTO you are going to be the coolest mom ever.

Katie said...

I had one of those when I was younger and I still remember it! it'll be a blast!

oh and it seriously took me a minute to figure out why stuff was blacked out..haha....very smart! :)

Krouts Sprouts said...

oh my goodness that turned out so cute!!!! i can't wait to hear all about the party and see pics! have fun girl! you and DO stay sane!!

morewineplease said...

Oh I know it will be so much fun... GTO will always remember it! But - you do have your work cut out for you!

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

Good luck!! Better you than me! LOL

Stacey said...

You can do it Girl! Have fun!

Coco said...

You must of been drunk or high when you decided on this party. Where you?

I can't talk, this is the first year we had under 50 people at Bram's party at our house. But I am usually tipsy. Kidding.

Y'all have fun, darling invitation.

Anonymous said...

The invite looks so awesome, Becky! Have a blast! Jan

Susan said...

Sounds like so much fun! You are the greatest mom!

Crazy, but great.

Anonymous said...

Sound like it will be a super fun party!!! You will be exhausted, but think of all the wonderful memories you are making! Remember to take a deep breath & enjoy!
Lisa