Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BLOG PLUG

I have spent 5 years searching for the perfect hair accessories for GiGi. Cute hair accessories are always hard to find especially reasonably priced ones. While I have found cute bows online in the past, I have finally found the perfect place to shop for hair accessories. I recently reconnected with a childhood friend and found out about BloominBelle Bows.

She has been sending me samples to show off on GiGi and to use on my photo shoots. Go on over and check her site out. You won't be disappointed!







2 comments:

Coco said...

I am sooooo excited for this spring!!!! I will have pretty colorful pictures of my family.

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

By the way, bought Tess a turqiouse Mexican dress to wear JUST FOR YOU!

Going to check out the hair bobs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.