Monday, January 25, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY

So all the weathermen lied. It was not bright, warm, and sunny this weekend. In fact it was quite cold and dreary. I was highly disappointed considering I had high hopes of catching up on some photography projects. I have a lot going on right now and am excited about showing you some new projects that I have been working on. You will have to be patient as my real job has me tied down this week. Until then I will continue on with my small peeks...this little cutie braved the cold for me this weekend. By the look on her face, I don't think she minded too terribly bad.

2 comments:

Coco said...

So yucky and cold last weekend and supposed to be the same THIS weekend. Even colder. Yuck.

Precious baby girl!!

Coco said...

So yucky and cold last weekend and supposed to be the same THIS weekend. Even colder. Yuck.

Precious baby girl!!