Friday, March 5, 2010

One Year Old Cutie

I've been home for the past two days snuggling with my sick little girl. I am tired, but the snuggling was nice. She is super sweet when she is sick. :)

I was excited to have a full weekend of photography since the weather is FINALLY cooperating, but have had two cancellations for the upcoming weekend. If you are interested in a spot tomorrow, please shoot me an e-mail.

Now back to the eye candy. This lil dude was so cute for his one year pictures. We captured a lot of smiles and some fun candid shots too.


Bubbles are my new photography trick with little kids. I don't know why I didn't think of this last year. All little kids love bubbles, and it made for a cute picture too.
Love those jeans...seriously too cute!

We hadn't even taken the sucker away from him yet! He sure was thinking hard about something.

A little too much overhead light, but love the tree stump and angle nonetheless.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I hope GiGi is feeling better.

Stacey said...

Hope she is better. Mine are sick too. Love the pics! Wish I could come fill your open spot!

Krouts Sprouts said...

so sorry to hear the little cutie is sick, they are snuggly like that though!! OK soon as little Cannon is healthy and we are out of hospital i'm calling you to set up his 3 month session and all sessions after that so i can get in your books! GREAT shots bec!!

Angela said...

Those are so cute! That thinking picture is priceless!