Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is Here

WOW, I guess all the spring like weather last week got everyone in the mood for pictures. I have been SUPER busy this week with scheduling new sessions. It is a welcome relief as I didn't know how many more bitterly cold days I could mentally handle. I am excited that my calendar is filling up, and I am counting down the days to see some of my favorite customers. I will also be meeting a few new ones in the coming weeks and am looking forward to what I will capture this season. Stay tuned!

You know I couldn't post without a few pictures, so here are a few more of sweet Gracie Rae and those adorable puckered lips...

My favorite kind of light that sparkles....


Now if those trees will just grow some pretty green leaves for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!

Leslie

morewineplease said...

ADORABLE!! She is the cutest thing!