Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snapshots

I was so glad to be able to catch up with a few friends over the weekend. I hadn't seen Little Gracie Rae since summer time and I was definitely missing her. It's hard to believe that I will be shooting her two year old photos in a couple of weeks. I was glad that she liked my camera this weekend. I sure hope that will remain the case for her two year session.

LOOK AT THOSE EYES!
Gracie has a new cousin that I have been dying to meet, and I was so happy that she was there when I went to visit. It won't be long before I get this little girl in front of my camera for a REAL session. I, of course, had to pull out my camera to snap a few quick pictures of this sweet girl. These are nothing more than a few snapshots since I wasn't prepared at all, but they are too cute not to share!

I think she looks a lot like Gracie, but no one agrees with me. I will be digging out Gracie's three month pictures and doing a comparison for sure!
This is my favorite.




Becky - I am so glad I got to meet this little bundle. I can't wait to see her in front of my lens again! Moving to Edmond means lots of photoshoots! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both those girls so much! Good job. You didn't post that all these pictures were taken in less than 5 minutes. You are so good! Can't wait to see the comparison with the 2. Mel