Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SIX POINT ONE

GiGi had a great 6th birthday yesterday. Mommy and Daddy took her for a special mani/pedi at the salon, then we had lunch with GTO in the school cafeteria. After lunch, we took her to the store to pick out a special outfit for her American Girl doll. She picked out a pink robe with furry slippers. She wasn't too keen about having to go to afternoon Kindergarten on her birthday, but we made her attend. I think she is so happy to be six. Thank you for all the birthday wishes yesterday.

Here are a few more birthday pictures. I would have loved to taken a few without the pink fedora, but we had to deal with the Oklahoma wind.


I took these in my makeshift studio. It is getting a lot of use this winter.


And just for fun...a little retro vibe. I still can't believe my baby girl is SIX!

7 comments:

Lana said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! It sounds like she had a great birthday.

Heidi said...

We wished her a Happy Bday today. Glad you all got to have a FUN day!

I heart said...

Oooh, I love them all, but especially that last picture!! Happy 6th Birthday GiGi!!!!

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

Stunning!! I am loving the studio stuff!! LOVE IT!!

kjanedesigns said...

oooh - I'm digging the retro pic!! I'll be questioning this technique tonight at dinner!

Brittany said...

she is beautiful, love the outfit!

Coco said...

We have the owl dress with the matching leggings. And that cardi with the shorts to match and two shirts to go with it.
Great minds....