Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bloom 2011

I have learned that the cold winter months always force me into a creative slump. I tried VERY hard this winter to avoid it, but it seems to put up a good fight year after year. I enjoyed trying new ideas indoors this season, but with the spring blooms popping their pretty little heads out, and the warmth of the sunshine hitting my back, I once again feel alive and feel the creative juices flowing. It has been a cold week, but tomorrow the wonderful warmth of spring is supposed to return. I have my fingers crossed for two very creative sessions this weekend. I need sunshine. I need color. I need my Canon.

If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. ~Terri Guillemets


(the blooms around our house)










2 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful!

Kristine said...

There is something very striking to me about the second to last one. They are all beautiful but something about that one...love it.
All we get around my house is weeds, lol.