Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to Normal - maybe?

We are back to work, and the kids are back to their summer routine. We had a wonderful time at the lake, and I actually feel fairly rested. I wanted to post this picture of GTO. Looking back thru the lake pictures, this one is probably my favorite. It just reminds me of the great time we had. I love his sun kissed cheeks, and his blurry water filled eyes from hours of swimming off the dock. I know some of our fondest memories will be ones from summer weekends spent at the lake and the hours we spent on the boat. It just doesn't get much better than this.

3 comments:

morewineplease said...

beautiful pic.. he such a handsome guy!

Krouts Sprouts said...

he has such beautiful eyes! he's going to be quite the handsome man. good job becky and doug!

Anonymous said...

I love this boy!

Grandma