Thursday, December 3, 2009

Surprisingly Smooth...

Last night, both of the kids had homework and therefore we were running late for bed. On nights like this, I let Gigi take a shower instead of a bath to save time. She is perfectly capable of washing her hair and body parts, and apparently quite GOOD at shaving her legs!!!! Yep, you read that correctly, SHE SHAVED! I left the bathroom to get her jammies and when I sent hubby into the bathroom to get her out of the shower, she was shaving one of her legs. I didn't know that I needed to hide my razor from my FOUR year old. Thankfully, she didn't cut herself, but now has a couple of very silky, smooth strips on her legs. LORD HELP ME!

Lock up your razors if GiGi is coming to visit you!

7 comments:

kjanedesigns said...

oh no - that's too funny! Miss Priss likes mommy to shave her as well, so H.O.T.Y. took the razor out of one for her to "play" with!

Katie said...

hahahaha that's hysterical!!! she's going to be a fun teenager when those hormones start hitting! :)

kami said...

oh my so funny!

I heart said...

Hahahaha Too funny!!

Krouts Sprouts said...

oh my lord i bet he kinda freaked out for a sec!!! i can hear him now "uuuuuuuuh honey...get in here now!!" hahaha!

Stacey said...

You are going to have a fun time with her when she gets older! That is too funny!

Becky said...

Oh my! It's a good thing she didn't get hurt!